1. COVID-19 is on track to be the third leading cause of death in the U.S. in 2020.
2. Hard hit states will not be able to "bend" their curves much.
3. COVID-19 could see a roller coaster like graph in many states. As cases mount people more cautious, and cases trend lower people tend to loosen precautions too early making for an up and down in total COVID-19 cases.
4. Cold weather and the flu could cause cases to soar as people spend more time indoors and the flu season starts.
5. Increased mask use by ALL could lower all projections.
These and other projections are being circulated from the University of Washington's Institute for Health Metrics and Evaluation.